Features Common to all Portable WEATHERPAK® Weather Stations
All WEATHERPAK® weather stations are high-quality, professional-grade tools.
- WEATHERPAK® is a wireless weather station made for portable useself-contained with no cables or connectors.
- Easy to set up—deployable by one person wearing protective gear in less than one minutewithout tools.
- Automatically updates CAMEO®/ALOHA®, ADASHI®, CoBRA® and other chemical plume modeling software every thirty seconds.
- Computes five-minute running averages and wind stability calculation.
- Designed for use in or near the hot-zone. Internal UHF radio relays data to plume model.
- Automatically aligns to True North. Internal electronic compass eliminates alignment errors.
- WEATHERPAK® weather stations are designed to withstand harsh environments, rough handling, and to provide many years of reliable service. Built of a special Mil-Spec grade aluminum, which is extremely rugged and resistant to corrosion, the WEATHERPAK® will survive a six foot drop to concrete and is water immersible (for decontamination, etc.). No plastic or PVC structural components. Tested and exceeds MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461*, MIL-STD-462.
- Intrinsically safe electronics and non-sparking aluminum are your assurance that the WEATHERPAK® weather station will not create additional risks. In addition, the entire system is protected against RF and other electromagnetic interference.
*(All WEATHERPAK® models except for TRx2)