Upgrade to the New WEATHERPAK® MTR.
What's New & Different?
The MTR is built to maximize interoperability, require less maintenance, and provide more critical information in an easier to read format on a full color flat panel display.
- The MTR can detect and display other WEATHERPAK®s that have responded to the scene.
- The flat panel touch screen display alerts you when other WEATHERPAK®s are nearby, and you have the option to select that data to use for your dispersion model (SmartDetect ™).
- Because the MTR and base station have GPS, the display shows you how far and in which direction each WEATHERPAK® is from you.
- A new ultrasonic no-moving-parts wind sensor is used to provide a quicker response and require less maintenance.
- The MTR provides, via the touch screen, GPS information, battery status and other built in test information.
- The MTR also comes with a new improved tower that is more robust, easier to assemble, and has an LED to let you know when it’s time to change batteries.
- The MTR automatically updates ALOHA®, ADASHI®, COBRA, PEAC and other plume modeling software. Weather data is transmitted via UHF radio that provides 5 to 7 miles line-of-sight capability.
|Gill No-Moving-Parts Ultrasonic Wind Sensor||With no-moving-parts, the MTR requires no calibration and is very accurate, particularly at low wind velocity.|
|Trimble GPS & SmartDetect™ Firmware||The GPS works with the SmartDetect™ firmware to locate, then provide position (including direction and distance information) for up to twenty additional WEATHERPAK®s.|
|5.7" Color Display With Touch Screen||Additional touch screens allow viewing of current conditions, raw data, system information and graphics on all WEATHERPAK®s in range. The operator may also select which WEATHERPAK® will send data to the plume model. USB data output to PC.|
|New WEATHERPAK®; Carrying Case||High impact ABS triangular style carrying case for the weather station.|
|Complete System Renovation||Coastal will rebuild, refurbish or replace all parts and components we feel are necessary to provide our customers with a first-rate weather station.|
|Display Carrying Case||Black Pelican case with pre-cut polyethylene foam for display unit only. (P/N S80042)|
|WEATHERPAK® Vehicle Adaptor||KamLock Quick Release with 25 foot cable. Adaptor allows the WEATHERPAK® to be mounted on a vehicle. Terminates in male 1.5" NPT. (P/N S80061)|
|Extended Warranty||Standard 12 month warranty period extended to five years. (P/N S80050)|
The serial number is located on a silver label under here:
- Your WEATHERPAK® must be S/N 1325 or higher and in good working order.
- Your entire WEATHERPAK® 400 TRx system must be returned to Coastal.
- Parts of your old WEATHERPAK® will be reused, refurbished or replaced at the discretion of Coastal. Components or parts not used in the upgrade become the property of Coastal Environmental Systems, Inc.