Tactical/Portable Solar-Powered Aviation Weather Stations
Designed Specifically to Meet the Demands of Tactical Military Use
Coastal's Tactical/Portable Aviation Weather Stations are in use today by the Saudi Arabian Air Force, Swedish Military, French Army, Polish Army, Mexican Navy, Peruvian Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines and many other global military agencies.
- Passes MIL-STD-461E for EMI and MIL-STD-810F for severe environmental conditions
- Fully supportable with solar power
- Built-in compass – automatically aligns to True North
- No-moving-parts ultrasonic wind sensor needs no periodic maintenance
- Quickly deployable – anywhere on earth
- Can survive rough handling while providing accurate aviation readings
Measurements include: wind speed and direction, dew point, pressure, temperature, visibility, cloud height, freezing rain, precipitation identification, precipitation amount, and lightning detection. Software can be LINUX or Windows® and is fully ICAO/FMH-1/WMO compliant. The INTERCEPT® user interface is simple to use and intuitive.
Extremely rugged and designed to intrinsically safe standards, WEATHERPAK® is constructed of 6061-T6 anti corrosive mil-spec aluminum and coated with a baked-on thermoplastic resin. The electronics are hermetically sealed and will survive the harshest environments. WEATHERPAK® passes MIL-STD-461E (EMI) and MIL-STD-810F (extreme environments).
Over 1,500 WEATHERPAK®s are used worldwide by military and first responders of all types. They are proven, flexible, rugged and reliable.
Please contact us for more information, full technical specifications, or to discuss an upgrade of your current tactical system.
- Coastal's Tactical/Portable Solar-Powered Aviation Weather Stations Flyer
- Estación meteorológica táctica/portátil para aviación
- Тактические / портативные авиационные метеорологические станции
- Coastal's Military Weather Stations Brochure
- Estaciones Meteorológicas Militares
- Estações Meteorológicas Militares
- МЕТЕОРОЛОГИЧЕСКИЕ СТАНЦИИ ДЛЯ ВООРУЖЕННЫХ СИЛ
Wind speed and direction, dew point, pressure, temperature, visibility, cloud height, freezing rain, precipitation identification, precipitation amount, and lightning detection. Please contact us for full technical specifications.
- IRIDIUM (satellite communications that work from anywhere on the planet)
- Radio for local or long range communications
PC full screen.
3 meter portable tripod tower.
User Interface/Display Software:
Coastal makes INTERCEPT® software to collect, display, archive and share data. WEATHERPAK® automatically updates CAMEO® / ALOHA®, and other plume modeling software.