INTERCEPT® Data Collection, Display and Forwarding Software
INTERCEPT® automatically collects data from 1-100 ZENO® and WEATHERPAK® weather stations, displays that data, organizes it into data files or a database, allows multiple users to view the data with a web browser, and sends the data out as an XML feed.
INTERCEPT® sends XML data feeds so INTERCEPT® data can be ingested by other applications.
Set alerts, monitor status of weather stations, and even group multiple stations into "viewing groups" making views of multiple weather stations much easier to see.
INTERCEPT® automatically synchronizes the time of all stations with the INTERCEPT® server you select.
INTERCEPT® keep tracks of what data has been collected from each station so you are always as up-to-date as possible.
Day and night viewing screens are selectable as well as desktop and console views.
New INTERCEPT® Features:
- Create unlimited station groups; weather stations can belong to more than one group
- Each weather station has its own display
- A summary of all weather station data is displayed in tab view
- Select day (dark text on light background) or night view (amber text on dark background) in either desktop or console configurations, optimized for different viewing distances
- INTERCEPT® automatically time syncs all stations on the network
- Designed to run continuously; automatically returns to normal operation after a power outage
New Web Services & Database Features:
- Multiple users can view data through any web browser; password protected
- Network version has data files or a database available on the network or Internet
- INTERCEPT® software installs on either internal or external servers
- Multiple interface options: serial, Ethernet and Internet
- Custom user-set alerts for all sensor measurements including the ability to create complex alerts using multiple measurements and an array of operators
- Alerts and error conditions are displayed on a ticker tape at the bottom of the display
- Error conditions freeze the ticker until they are acknowledged
- The maintenance dashboard provides a graphical view of the status of all stations in the system as well as allowing the user to drill down to the specific warnings or alarms for each station; warnings are displayed in yellow, alarms are displayed in red
- An optional map interface allows point-and-click access to individual ZENO® or WEATHERPAK® data; restricted "map only" user function is available
For more information on Coastal's INTERCEPT® software, please contact us.
Download INTERCEPT® Flyer
Software de recopilación, visualización y reenvío de datos INTERCEPT® (PDF)
INTERCEPT® Software de Coleta, Exibição e Envio de Dados (PDF)
Программа INTERCEPT® для сбора, отображения и пересылки данных (PDF)